Planning on having dinner with us?
Diners don’t wait in line, receive priority seating and are served great food to boot!
- Fill out the dinner survey when you checkout in the Ticket Order section.
- Eat in our dining room and have preferred showroom seating.
- Guest must arrive at least an 1 1/2 hours before the start of their show to enjoy dinner in the dining room.
- Guest with dinner reservation who arrive less than an hour before the start of the show will be sat with the general admission guests and will not be eligible for preferred seating, two item minimum will apply in the showroom.
- Each guest ordering from the entrée menu (burgers, sandwiches, pasta, chicken, and steak available), will receive preferred seating in the showroom and the entrée satisfies the two item minimum in the showroom. Only guests having dinner in the dining room in advance will receive pre reserved, preferred seating.
- Cocktails and appetizers purchased in the dining room and front bar do not count towards the two item minimum in the showroom.